One of the best known comics of our day and the star of the hit sit com “Seinfeld”, Jerry Seinfeld, once gave people some words of wisdom. He said that the population in America is only about 5 percent datable at best. Of course, this brings up the question, what are the other 95 percent [...]
Right now Clarksville Police are currently searching for a missing 15 year old girl who is believed to have run away from home after meeting someone over the internet. The young girl, Krista Elizabeth Merry, was staying with her aunt and was last seen March 5th when she stayed home from school sick.
When the girl’s [...]
Many sites are now reporting a big boost in the number of people who are looking to join the online dating scene. Experts seem to think this is due to the very cold weather that has been seen this winter. As the UK goes even deeper into their big freeze, with no end in [...]
It now seems that people can find whatever they are looking for online, and this does include young men. Apparently cougars, or older women that are into younger men, can now find their love online. Cougar dating website Cougar Life is advertising itself as a place for women who are in their prime to look [...]
It now seems that many dating experts are saying that women that are looking for love could be looking in the wrong place if they are not searching online. Although the old dating scene, such as hanging out at bars and dance clubs, is not dead completely it is on its way out. It now [...]
It seems that Jessica Simpson, who is now single, said that she has opened up her dating options to a new level. In fact, the sexy singer/actress says that she has thought of turning to the internet in order to find a new boyfriend.
Jessica Simpson said that she had never tried finding love online, but [...]
Right now around the world, online dating is a big hit. Ever since the recession has hit, people have been leaving the bar scenes behind and testing their luck on the world wide web. However, new reports show that online daters need to be very careful. This warning comes out after a woman accused a [...]
During the recession there are many companies and industry that struggle to make ends meet. However, it now seems like online dating is not one of those industries, because it seems hotter than ever. The founder of CatholicMatch.com, Brian Barcaro, said that people want to be with someone during these tough times. His company has [...]
When many people think of online daters, some of the people that come to mind may be professionals that have no time to bar hop and people who may have had a failed marriage and are looking to get back in the game. However, studies now show that one of the major groups of people [...]
A 26 year old man from Fredericksburg was arrested on charges of terrorizing a woman that he had met on Craigslist. The arrest has some online dating experts, as well as police, saying that online daters should use a lot more common sense when venturing into the dating world than other face to face daters.